- Guiding educators from the Religious Education Association through the textmejudaism.com website.
- Plus, the world premiere of a short video related to biophilia and the relationship of sentient beings to technology, “It’s Complicated: Scully and the Smart Phone”.
Sunday, November 3
- Temple Emanu El, Orange
- Digital Life Cubed: An Interfaith Panel on our Religious and Digital Lives based on the Text Me volume, 2:00-3:30pm
- Book signing, 3:30-4:00pm
Monday November 4
- Laura and Alvin Siegal Institute of Adult Learning, Beachwood
- Book sharing and signing for the Cleveland Board of Rabbis, Noon-1:30pm
- For Kol HaLev, Cleveland’s Reconstructionist Jewish Community, time and location TBA
- Lecture: A 21st Century Kaplanian Vision for Jewish Education. An opportunity to interact personally and from a synagogue point of view with this new vision. Dedicated to the memory of Sam Kelman, a key contributor to the educational life of Reconstructing Judaism and Kol HaLev.
Tuesday, November 5
- Jewish Education Center of Cleveland
- Book sharing and signing for Cleveland Jewish educators, , Noon-1:30pm
- Heilicher Jewish Day School
- Book Celebration and a Panel on L’Dor V’Dor in the Digital Age, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- Luther Seminary
- Digital Life Cubed: An Interfaith Panel on our Religious and Digital Lives based on the Text Me volume, Noon-1:30pm
- Beth El Synagogue
- Book talks with Drs Deborah and Jeffrey Schein, focused on the Spiritual Gifts We Give our Children, Noon – 1:00pm (after Shabbat service)
- Congregation Beth Shalom
- Scholar in Residence weekend: A dialogue between Drs Deborah and Jeffrey Schein on the Spiritual Life of Jewish Children in the 21st Century